Event Entry Terms & Conditions
1. Each E-pass may be exchanged for TWO Wristbands. Only printout or mobile phone display of e-pass with valid QR code will be accepted.
2. Entry strictly by Wristband. Each Wristband admits ONE person only.
3. No re-entry into venue after admission.
4. Entry wristbands are strictly not for sale.
5. Strictly No Smoking on at SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds, except at official designated smoking areas.
6. For safety reasons, minimum entry height: 1.3m
7. Entrants below 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (aged 21 years old or above) who must also have a wristband. Photo ID checks conducted at the door.
8. This is a freestanding, rain or shine event.
9. Strictly Prohibited Items (security checks conducted at the door):
- All recording devices (e.g. cameras, videocams, tablets, laptops, or as determined by the organizer). But smartphones permitted.
- Weapons, dangerous or antisocial objects (e.g. helmets, umbrellas, sharp objects, selfie sticks, or as determined by the organizer). But short umbrellas permitted.
- Outside food & drinks.
- Drugs and other illegal substances. Violators will be referred to the authorities.
- Candles, air horns, fireworks and/or pyrotechnics
- Chairs of any type
10. MTV may use concertgoer’s image or likeness in any recorded video/photograph.
11. Event line-up may be subject to changes. MTV may postpone, cancel or suspend the Event due to any cause beyond reasonable control.
12. Concertgoer voluntarily assumes all risks, danger and liabilities related to the Event; MTV and its event partners shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage howsoever caused. Persons with restricted mobility or pregnant women are advised to exercise due care and discretion.